Deadline: End of Week 2 of June Holidays
Task: Using template from Pages, produce a 'professional travelogue' (like those in magazines) with reflection, learnings, insights and understanding of your adventure experience. The article must answer the following questions:
1) What new discoveries have you made about yourself from the adventure experience?
2) How do you think these new discoveries are going to impact your life in the future?
3) What else have you learned and what were the incidents that lead you to these learnings?
4) Before your adventure, what does life mean to you?
5) After the adventure, how has the experience shaped your understanding of the meaning of life?
6) What is your understanding of C.A.R.E.S.? Illustrate the true spirit of C.A.R.E.S. with incidents from the trip.
7) Select a picture that would show what life and adventure is about making a connection between the two.
8) Finally, write about your emotions, achievements, ups and downs of the whole trip.
Please write in pros like any other professional articles and not answer the question one at a time. You will have the autonomy to organise the article anyway you want to make it a nice read. You may include other insights not covered by the questions above. There is no limit to the number of pages you want to write as long as there is substance and quality.
Send your article to Mr Aidil (email@example.com), Ms Sheryl Gythri (firstname.lastname@example.org) and myself (email@example.com)
Looking forward to your writings!